- Board of Supervisors
Board of Supervisors
- 3rd Monday of every month, and the 1st Monday of January, and October-December
- 7:00 PM
If the meeting falls on a Township holiday, then the Board will meet the following Tuesday.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Minutes are available following approval.
|Supervisors (Six-Year Term)||Contact||Term Expiration|
|Michael Wacey, Chairfirstname.lastname@example.org||December 31, 2025|
|Alex Bosco, Vice Chairemail@example.com||December 31, 2027|
|Erik Ungerfirstname.lastname@example.org||December 31, 2027|
|Betsy Fadememail@example.com||December 31, 2023|
|Beth D'Antoniofirstname.lastname@example.org||December 31, 2023|
Easttown Township, a second-class township under Pennsylvania law, is governed by a five (5) member Board of Supervisors. The Supervisors, who are all elected at large, serve staggered terms of six (6) years. A Chair and Vice Chair are elected annually at the reorganization meeting in January.
Click to access the Board's Policies.
Authorities, Boards and Commissions: 2022 Liaison Assignments
The Board of Supervisors has the authority to create advisory bodies from time to time to aid in the execution of its corporate powers and has determined the need to engage various skills and capabilities of the Township citizenry to advise it on the best approaches and practices in addressing current and future needs.
Supervisors are assigned as liaisons to the following Township Authorities, Boards, and Commissions:
- Easttown Citizen's Advisory Committee: Erik Unger (Michael Wacey, Alternate)
- Easttown Municipal Authority: Alex Bosco (Michael Wacey, Alternate)
- Environmental Advisory Council: Beth D'Antonio (Alex Bosco, Alternate)
- Historical Commission: Alex Bosco (Beth D'Antonio, Alternate)
- Library Board: Betsy Fadem (Beth D'Antonio, Alternate)
- Parks and Recreation Board: Beth D'Antonio (Erik Unger, Alternate)
- Planning Commission: Erik Unger (Betsy Fadem, Alternate)
- Finance Work Group: Betsy Fadem & Michael Wacey
- Fire/EMS Task Force: Betsy Fadem & Michael Wacey
- Neighborhood Watch: Beth D'Antonio (Betsy Fadem, Alternate)
- Pension Work Group: Alex Bosco & Michael Wacey
- Police Work Group: Beth D'Antonio & Erik Unger
- Policy Work Group: Betsy Fadem & Michael Wacey
- Recreation, Open Space and Environmental Resource Plan Task Force: Beth D'Antonio & Michael Wacey
- T/E School District Task Force: Beth D'Antonio & Betsy Fadem