January 5, 2021
Planning Commission Virtual Meeting
Tuesday, January 5, 2021
NOTICE is hereby given that due to the health risks associated with COVID-19, the Easttown Township Planning Commission will be holding a regular business meeting on Tuesday, January 05, 2021 virtually using GoToWebinar. This meeting will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m. and is being conducted virtually as a result of Governor Tom Wolf’s “Stay at Home” Executive Order of April 01, 2020, as may be revised, extended or amended. The public is invited to join this virtual meeting via computers, tablets, smartphones or telephones.
HOW TO JOIN THE VIRTUAL MEETING
App – To join the virtual meeting from the GoToWebinar App, download the free GoToWebinar App from the App Store of your computer, tablet or smartphone and join by typing the following Webinar ID: 564-158-131 and then complete the registration page to receive your log in directions.
Telephone – To join the virtual meeting from your telephone dial: +1 (562) 247-8422 and type in the following Access Code: 750-532-984 and then type another # when prompted.
VIRTUAL MEETING ITEMS TO NOTE
PUBLIC COMMENT PROCESS
The virtual meeting will be recorded.
- The virtual meeting room has a 500 virtual seat capacity. You will be able to join the virtual meeting until all 500 virtual seats are filled.
- Connecting to the virtual meeting and using a headset with built-in microphone will provide you with the best opportunity to hear what is being said and to be heard, should you speak during public comment opportunities.
- All attendees are automatically muted when joining the virtual meeting until such time as the attendee who joins through a computer, tablet or smartphone is recognized by the Commission Chair during the public comment parts of the agenda. To make sure everyone participating in the virtual meeting can hear you, we encourage you to test your microphone prior to the start of the virtual meeting.
- To make sure everyone fully hears what each person says, we ask that you please wait to speak until after the other person stops speaking.
- Members of the public that join via the internet and GoToWebinar App will be able to hear and see members of the Planning Commission and Township Staff (when speaking).
- Members of the public that join only by telephone will only be able to hear the virtual meeting.
Public comment will be accepted and heard at designated points during the virtual meeting.
- To provide public comment during the virtual meeting, you will first need to join through a computer, tablet or smartphone. Once in the virtual meeting, you will need to click on the gray “Raise Hand” icon (on the right side by default) when you would like to make a comment. When activated it will turn green and look like this:
- Once you are recognized by the Commission Chair, the virtual meeting organizer will activate your microphone and deactivate your raise hand icon. You then need to start by first stating your name and address before making your comment for all to hear. As is the case with in-person meetings, the Commission Chair has the discretion over all public comments.
- During public comment, attendees are asked to exercise the same level of professionalism and respect as is required at in-person meetings.
- Members of the public who only join by telephone will not be able to provide public comment during the virtual meeting.