How can I change a contractor on my permit?

In order to change, remove, or add a new contractor to your open permit, submit the following information in person or by email to 

  1. Letter signed by the applicant and property owner referencing the permit number and informing the township of the addition/change/removal of contractors
  2. Certificate of Insurance showing Easttown Township as the Certificate Holder for new contractor listing the following: 
    • General Liability Coverage
    • Worker's Compensation Coverage
      • If the contractor is not required to carry Worker’s Compensation Insurance, a notarized affidavit must be submitted
  3. Copy of contractor’s PA Home Improvement Registration 
    • If the contract does not hold this registration, the contractor must register with the township directly

Show All Answers

1. How much does a Building permit cost in Easttown Township?
2. Do I need to post a copy of my permit on-site?
3. Does my Building permit expire? If so, when?
4. My permit has already been issued. I'd like to make changes to the originally approved plans. What do I do?
5. How can I change a contractor on my permit?
6. Electrical - How do I submit an electrical permit?
7. Electrical - What is a third party electrical underwriter?
8. Electrical - What third party agencies are approved electrical underwriters for Easttown Township?
9. Emergency - I had an repair performed without a permit due to an emergency. How do I obtain a permit?
10. Plumbing/Sewer - What is the difference between a Plumbing permit and a Sanitary Sewer permit?
11. How can I obtain a temporary/conditional certificate of occupancy?
12. My building project is now complete. When will I receive my final Certificate of Occupancy?